Primitives in the distrustful model: weak and strong coin flipping, bit commitment, oblivious transfer, etc.
Security models: in theory, realistic conditions, device independent, relativistic, etc. Complete classification of i.i.d. and non-i.i.d. models and the available tools. Limitations of various models.
- Simple protocol for weak coin flipping
- Optimality of oblivious transfer
- Device-independent oblivious transfer
- Efficient relativistic protocol for bit commitment (against quantum adversaries)
- Existence of "relativistic" oblivious transfer (?)
Interested Participants Edit
- Jed Kaniewski